Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:"Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to FreeCharge.in or Accelyst Solutions Pvt. Ltd. "Party", "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. By becoming a registered user of FreeCharge.in and our affiliate sites, you agree to be contacted by FreeCharge.in and our affiliates via communication modes including but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, and telephonic calls.
We accept Visa and Master Credit Card, Debit Cards and Net banking as mode of payments which are processed through our payment gateway partner Avenues (India) Pvt Ltd. No information pertaining to payment is shared with us as you fill all the payment related information on your bank's site.
FreeCharge has tied up with a third party enabler for the recharge. FreeCharge is not responsible for any delay, pricing or cancellation of recharge from mobile operators end. Though, best efforts are made to keep the service above acceptance levels.
User is solely responsible for the selection of mobile operator and the recharge amount. FreeCharge is not responsible for talk-time given against recharge done through FreeCharge.in as this is purely at mobile operator's disposal.
- All coupons will be delivered within 7 working days unless the delay is due to conditions beyond the control of Indian post or FreeCharge.
- Please ensure the mailing address details are given correct with landmark. If not, please contact FreeCharge at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the details updated.
- If a user has not given correct address or is not available at the mentioned address at the time of delivery, coupons will be delivered to the person available at the given address. The loss occurring at such situation is not a responsibility of FreeCharge.
- If FreeCharge team does not receive any complaint of non-receipt of vouchers within 10 business days from the date of recharge, it shall be taken that the user has received the coupons.
Coupon Handling Charge
We charge Rs.10 against coupon handling charge. This charge is over and above the recharge amount opted by the user. Although user is not liable to pay handling charge if user is not opting for any coupon during transaction.
Coupon redemption is purely subjected to standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned by the respective retailer. Coupons are issued on behalf of the respective retailer. Hence, any damages, injuries, losses incurred by the end user by using the coupon is not the responsibility of FreeCharge.in.
Dance India Dance 4
- This Promotion ("Offer") is being brought to by FreeCharge.com.
- This Offer is valid in India from 22nd Dec'13 to 28th Feb'14
- The offer is open to Indian residents except employees and the family members of Organizers, their associate companies, advertising agencies and their auditors.
- Participation is optional
- The campaign is only valid for the residents of India, holding valid prepaid & Postpaid, GSM / CDMA mobile phone connections, DTH Connections & Datacard connections available on www.FreeCharge.com
- Vote for your favourite DID-4 contestant & get a discount promo code worth Rs.10 on a minimum recharge of Rs.20 valid only on FreeCharge.com
- To participate,
- Visit and register on "www.FreeCharge.com/did4" or "www.FreeCharge.com/m" ("website").
- Enter your prepaid/postpaid mobile number or DTH number or Data card number and insert the recharge value of your choice equal to or greater than Rs.20
- Enter the unique promocode received via SMS after voting for your favourite DID 4 contestant and get Rs. 10/- OFF on a minimum recharge value of Rs.20/-
- A promo code can be used to recharge only once. A user account (1 mobile number & registered ID) is entitled to only one promo code per week. All subsequent attempts to recharge the same mobile number / registered user with a different code will be rejected in that particular week. To avail the offer again, vote for your favourite contestant next week. For Eg: A customer voting for multiple contestants in 1 week will get only 1 promo code via SMS through FreeCharge.com
- Customers holding a valid Credit Card or Debit Card will be able to avail the offer. This offer is not valid for net-banking transactions
- Participants already registered with FreeCharge can also use their existing credentials to avail of the Offer.
- On direct payment of the applicable handling charges, FreeCharge may offer the Participant to select exciting coupons of value equal to the recharge amount. In case the Participant avails such add ons from FreeCharge, ZEE will not be responsible to pay charges for any additional or other facility (ies) / offer(s) availed by the Participant. It is clarified that ZEE & Freecharge are responsible for giving discount worth Rs. 10/- on a minimum recharge of Rs.20, in accordance with the present terms and conditions.
- The talk-time credited into a customer's account is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no cash payment will be made in lieu of this discount amount. Actual talk-time will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies.
- The code cannot be redeemed retrospectively i.e. after the expiry of the offer period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when offer period has expired.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Neither ZEE nor FreeCharge will be liable for any delay in crediting the talk-time into the customers' account while transacting on FreeCharge as the time taken for crediting the talk-time into the customer's account is dependent on the telecom operators of the pre-paid mobile/DTH/Data card customer.
- ZEE and FreeCharge shall not be responsible for Downtime on services rendered by the telecom operators / provider that may occur for any reason whatsoever including without limitation due to decisions and / or changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- ZEE and FreeCharge shall not be responsible for downtime caused due to technical difficulties or downtime created at the telecom operator / provider's end either due to failure of hardware equipment at the telecom providers end, configuration issues at the end of the Telecom operator / provider's end, network congestion or for any other reason whatsoever. ZEE and FreeCharge will not be responsible for any loss or damage of the code.
- All customers related queries for this promotion can be addressed to email@example.com
- FreeCharge reserves the right to refuse to give discount into the participants' account due to fraud or system security breaches.
- Decision of FreeCharge.com will be final and binding with regard to promotion and prize and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- FreeCharge.com is a registered trademark of Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd (ASPL).
- The participant is bound by the terms and conditions imposed by FreeCharge.com on its website.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prize.
- FreeCharge.com accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the offer promotion. Participants will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the same.
- FreeCharge.com shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Promotion.
- FreeCharge.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- FreeCharge.com reserves its right to extend/change/modify/withdraw/terminate the promotion without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion. FreeCharge.com also reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
- All disputes relating to this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
- Multiple discount codes from the Freecharge.in CANNOT be clubbed together for one order; however any other offers running on the same set of products can be applied on this. The redemption limit is 1 per email id.
- This offer is available in addition to the other offers available on FlipKart relevant for the product.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and
excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Limitation of Liability
All transactions on the FreeCharge website, monetary and otherwise, are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-reversible, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of FreeCharge or its representatives, in which event the user agrees that the user shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount actually paid by the user and actually received by FreeCharge with respect to the recharge done by the user.
This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if FreeCharge has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, FreeCharge liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent of the amount actually paid for by any user while availing any of the services on the FreeCharge website.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions of Use
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. User is required to check terms and conditions at every visit. No notification communication will be done subject to change in terms and conditions.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of god, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
All the terms and conditions between you and FreeCharge.in shall be governed by the law of India. By visiting FreeCharge.in, you agree to the laws. Any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and FreeCharge.in or its affiliates is subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
FreeCharge is headquartered at:
Accelyst solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Vaibhav Chambers, Unit No. 2A, 2nd floor,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051